The better the property management - the lower the expenditure - the higher the profit.
- Investment properties are purchased with a clear and unambiguous intention of deriving profits. Profits depend on maximising returns while minimising expenditure. It is a simple equation.
- Reactive management can cost more in the long run.
- Every strata title owner bears a responsibility to the ongoing condition and maintenance of the building common property. Whether it’s a lift, swimming pool, stairwell, building entrance door or a common water pipe, every owner contributes towards its upkeep.
- All too often poor and inefficient Building Caretaking practices erode building values and impose higher fees on lot owners.
Lot Owners & Body Corporate Committees need:
- quality caretaking to contain and minimise annual increases in Administration and Sinking Fund Contributions.
- quality tenants and well maintained properties through proactive rather than reactive management that will deliver favourable outcomes.
Property & Co:
- boasts 15 years of hands-on and reliable strata title caretaking and property management experience, delivering costs savings to owners through greater due diligence.
Call us or make an enquiry to find out more about our reasonably priced quality services.